The Story of Cashmere and Knit
Author Toshikazu Uto
Issued by: Ciken Shimbun
List price 1600 yen (excluding tax)
5 format / 183 pages
- Cashmere is an ugly duckling - a shrunk
- How to create a different look for each design
- Cashmere Pullover Hand Washing (1)
- Cashmere Pullover Hand Washing Recommendations (2)
- Advice on wool washing
- "Melyas" by Meryas, a visit to Nanban
- "Air" is the secret of warmth.
- Cashmere that doesn't cut hair as easily as a azalea
- Fashionable Treat - Cashmere 100% Price Difference
- The MVP of knit pullover spread is Viking
- "I make it in the size that the customer wants"
- The first impression of the knit shop's monoloynth / the first meeting "People judge by appearance"
- A variety of yarns - cashmere is best made in the UK?
- The cashmere of the angel that Takumi and his wife create
- It's called 100% wool.
- A variety of wool - features of
Sheep, Angola Moheya Alpaca Camel
- The color of cashmere with various colors
- Because it is dyed first, it is called "top dyeing"
- Knitted "gauge" is very reasonable
- Learn the basic knitted fabric and its features
- Tengu knitting, ribbing, bag knitting
- It's not good - knit comfort
- Knits in the first place - stretching knits, stretching fabrics
- Knitting in Japan - a large amount of decent products
- The sloother and dinner of the Japanese restaurant are everyone's sunny stage (so in formal dress)
- Knit a pullover - from the hem around the body, the sleeve from the cuffs
- Knits stretch and contract even sewing - Linking
- The science of hairballs and how to wear them without hairballs
- Points of cashmere wear & care
- There seems to be cashmere which can not be a monolothy of the knit shop and the hair ball
- Be careful of worm-eaten (1) - Himemaru is suspicious
- Be careful of worm-eaten (2) - Insects also judge "good" and "bad"?!
- It is very difficult to fix the knit.
- There seems to be more expensive wool than cashmere.
- Basic products are "for sale"
- The Age of Bipolarization - People Who Are Hot and Cold in Fashion
- Towards making the world's best cashmere knit
I send it by a packet or a click post.